My hello

deputydan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danvphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone! My name is Dan and I'm from the middle of no-where, aka: Nebraska :lol:. I've always taken pictures but never really thought about it as a serious hobby or even a career until last year. I started out majoring in computer programming but decided to switch and major in photography. It's been fun so far and only gets better. I'm currently using an Olympus E-500 along with a 14-45 F3.5-5.6 and a 40-150 F3.5-5.6. I'll shoot just about anything, but really enjoy sports the most (paintball specifically). I do have a website, but the domain is about to expire. If you'd like to see it, you can just visit the direct link to my server, www.voris.webhop.org/dan/danv.

Howdy, i'm in school too for photography (transfered to PNCA from The Art Institutes) and it really does get better. I really enjoy what I do, it's just REALLY REALLY BUSY.

You should print out a bunch of model releases and try to get as many people to model for you as possible, trust me!

Not a bad idea, although I am into photojournalism more than anything else right now. But I suppose it's always good to get a portfolio together that includes everything rather than just one subject.

Hi Dan, welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back