My Hometown (Linz, Austria)

santino

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.artofart.com
Been walking a bit through my hometown on saturday, here are the results.

ysh9on.jpg

ysh9oo.jpg

ysh9oq.jpg

ysh9om.jpg

ysh9op.jpg

ysh9ol.jpg

Another poster to tease me with great B&W photos. Nice shots.

I really like feeling from the last two.
Thanks for sharing these.

wow!!! santino, nice work!! you definately have a unique feel to all your photos...

md

Oh yes, you do! I can only wholeheartedly agree to what MD said! And I like the one from under the bridge with the two persons standing on the bank of that river best. It is in a way overexposed that I'd never had dared to do. You dare to do that because you know when and for what purpose you use this element. That makes the great difference between a photographer who knows what he's doing and myself... *slinking away feeling humbled*

Great work, I love your black and whites! Last 2 are my favorites as well!

Nice group! The perspective of the bridge girders is awesome and ahhhh, a cathedral, don't you just love those structures! I would love to visit your area; the architecture is awesome as you show :thumbup:

nice work santino, i was in Linz ages ago. certainly is a photogenic place. But my favourite here is number 2. Its very funky with the reflections in the ceiling and there is nice sense of spaciousness that image conveys. :)

Amazing work. Great eye!!! Good thinking on the over exposed BW decision.

On a side note: A dear freind of mine just came back from a ski vacation in Austria engaged to be married. I am sure it was pre meditated. I am also sure that it was the beauty of your land that made it extra special.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back