My Incredible Bargains! List yours, please.

Well lets see...

I bought a Canon FTb-n w/ a vivitar flash in August of 06 from the local Goodwill for 8 Bucks.
A Nikon FG w/ motordrive MD-E, Nikon SB-18 Speedlight, Minolta Electroflash-P, and a Sigma 28~85 zoomlens for 95 bucks at the same GW.
A Nikon N65 w/ a Nikon AF 28~80mm and Kodak AF 80~210mm lenses, and a camera bag at a local Pawn shop for 160 bucks.
And a Minolta SR-T101 w/ MC Rokkor-PF f=58mm 1.4 lens, and a camera bag w/ various bits and bobs for 40 bucks.
Plus about 25 more from various places that I don't remember how much I paid.

11-27-2003
to
11-14-2007(!)

axl1826, aka Re-Animator :lol:

You did get quite a lot for your money there. All in good condition?

Yep everything works fine, got it all from an estate auction, all the equipment used to belong to the state of wyoming the spotmatic f needed a new meter but that was it.

Two of my favourite cameras came for very little. A 1957 Yashica J Star rangefinder for £1.06. Perfect working condition and a great little camera.

And, a Zeiss Icarex 35 that came my way for £36 with Weston III meter, original Voigtlander lens hood, period carry bag, manuals, leather case etc as fresh as the day it left the factory in 1967. Great fun to use. 100% mechanical and built like a tank. Nowhere near as good results wise as my contemporary 35mm SLR equivalents, but a joy and a pleasure to use.

I'll never sell either of them and I'm sure both will last as long as I do.

Most reactions

Back