My kids- I need honest feedback.

@Rachel141, Do you have a hard time shooting your babies? Based on experience, it is really tough to shoot them formally since decent posing never sink in their mind yet. Nevertheless, I find them cute here ;). However, I agree to some member’s suggestion of putting numbers and limit your photos so that we could determine where the stage you needed to develop.

As a super newbie myself, i am by far the last person that should give any advice or recommendations but I will tell you that I have learned more from this forum in the past few months than I could have ever hoped for.

I typically browse certain treads of interest and find a lot of helpful links and information. Ive received super helpful responses after asking many "dumb newbie questions". Many people here recommended "The Digital Photography Book" by Scott Kelby and it's AMAZING!

Don't feel bad, I myself are soooo guilty with "big flower headbands"! Hard habit to break!

As a super newbie myself, i am by far the last person that should give any advice or recommendations but I will tell you that I have learned more from this forum in the past few months than I could have ever hoped for.

I typically browse certain treads of interest and find a lot of helpful links and information. Ive received super helpful responses after asking many "dumb newbie questions". Many people here recommended "The Digital Photography Book" by Scott Kelby and it's AMAZING!

Don't feel bad, I myself are soooo guilty with "big flower headbands"! Hard habit to break!
Just think back to 80's hair and Hammer Pants and how mortified you are to see those images now... It'll break your trendy habits quick like! LOL!

I think you have a REAL creative eye and I LOVE THE FEEL of your photos...now, I am CERTAINLY NOT ONE TO TALK LOL, but some have missed focus. Hoqwever, they are so creative and fun that I really think you are a natural =))))

Most reactions

New Topics

Back