My last batch! PROMISE!

jophassa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
OK. This should be my last batch of pics before i disappear. But i may not actually disappear totally!

PLEASE COMMENT!

Jew-ZPlop1871-1.jpg

Jew-ZPlop1866-1.jpg

Jew-ZPlop1851-1.jpg

Jew-ZPlop1850-1.jpg

Jew-ZPlop1841-1.jpg

Jew-ZPlop1735-1.jpg

Jew-ZPlop1669-1.jpg

Jew-ZPlop1677-1.jpg

Jew-ZPlop1684-1.jpg

Nice shots. I love shots up close to everyday objects. I really like 1,2,4,5, but #2 is an awesome shot. It makes the mundane very interesting. Nice tint.

Thank you for the reply! I do try and make simple objects quite interesting. Sometimes it works and other times it just appears plain odd.

(i don't think this will be the last bunch afterall!!)

dankyou a billion! i have this strange love for bus stop shots. there is something quite haunting about them.

back on form jophassa! 1,2,4 and 5 are really really nice captures.

may i ask what 7 is?

7 is one of those holders for a parasol. it just intrigued me when i closed one eye and glared at it. so i thought i would share it with the rest of the world...

You've got a great style in capturing the ordinary in an extraordinary way. I like how you're not afraid to try taking photo's of just about anything. For some reason my eye is constantly drawn back to the washing line. I love the DOF in that one.

ah, yes thanks. i really wanted to catch that line with rain drops on it but the idea only popped into my head after i had fired clothes pegs from the line.

Most reactions

Back