my last wedding

brighteyesphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brighteyesphotos.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are from the last wedding I did. I love doing weddings and want to do more! Just that, next time, if it's going to be hot and sunny, I need to invest in better sunscreen. I was so fried.... :confused:

100_4425_edited-1.jpg

003_3A_0001.jpg

020_20.jpg

012_12_0001.jpg

100_4411_edited-1.jpg

the whole wedding party. I love this shot.

002_2_0001_edit.jpg

This couple was SO cute and so much fun.

I like the playful humor of #4. Was that your idea, or the bride's?

zombiekilla3k said:
do you have a bigger version of the wedding party?I wold like to get a closer look. I love the rest of them though!

Not really bigger as you requested, but check her profile...she has her website listed. Here is the wedding page with more shots from that wedding...

http://www.brighteyesphotos.net/weddings.html

Should not Donna post her own links if and when she wants to?

[A tip for all those who get fed up with Photobucket downsizing their pics: don't save them at 12 - highest resolution. No more downsizing when you save them at 8 - high resolution! I am quite happy to have heard someone say that on here before (TPF is good for learning!!! ANYTHING!), no now find out I can post all my pics in the size I want and they STAY like that!]

Uh, thanks Tony.

But yeah, my website has more from this wedding.

And thanks for the tip on photobucket. They irk me sometimes when the resizing results in several different sizes.

As for the outhouse one, that was actually one of the bridesmaid's idea. They weren't expecting me to take the picture. :p

Cute couple, I wish more grooms would wear white.

Are these scanned from film? Most of them lack contrast.

Most reactions

Back