How do you like this pictures!
C&C are welcome!!!

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0164sw.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

Thanks for watching

Last work or latest work, Sebastian?
Please say this is only just your latest work!
You are too good in your field to be stopping just now.
"Last work", however, means there's no work coming after this :shock:

(I know you don't mean to say so, and you say "sorry for my grammar" in your sig, I am only just teasing and teaching you a little, both at the same time :wink: ... hope you don't mind).

And I hope I'll soon get the chance to learn just a little bit of studio and baby photography any time soon now: I gave my friend a coupon for a studio session as birthday present, for there is a new photographer in the neighbouring town (where my friend lives) and I had already asked him if I could watch him working here and there, but he said there wasn't so much studio work being done right now, the season normally being more before Christmas, but when I bought that coupon I asked if I could maybe be present in that session, whenever my friend decided to take her children there, and he was ok with it and my friend is ok with it, but so far she still finds her daughter to little to be photographed in a studio.

But maybe I'll only just have to take the trip to where you are, have a tiny TPF meet-up with you and watch YOU at work? And you can teach me some?

Thank you all for your comments!
I`m happy that my pictures are suit you :)

@ LaFoto: You are right, I meant latest not last... I do enjoy if you (or someone else) are teaching me, so it is much easier to get a better language ability!!!
There is no problem if you like to come with me somtime...
I send you a PM the next time...

Most reactions

Back