My latest newborn shoot...

BOUNCE!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just wanted to post some ports from my latest newbron shoot, well bub was about 2 months old , so not so newborn really, but still little. c&c appreciated :lovey:

072copy.jpg

061copy.jpg

057copycopy.jpg

029_2copy.jpg

Please take a look and any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

quite nice.

baby looks happy to be getting his/her photo taken :)

Very nice job. I like them a lot. The last two seem to have some hot spots that could be toned down a little IMHO.

Ooh - the first one....My uterus is aching! Beautiful baby - lovely pics.

thanks for the comments guys. I agree the last two are a bit blown out, but I edit this way on my computer so that the prints come out acceptable. It gets quite difficult sometimes because I print off a lot of practice proofs to make sure the prints aren't going to be too bright, but because of my monitor set up, I tend to edit a lot brighter to achieve the result I'm looking for in the final print. Is there anything I can to do to remedy this method or should I just stick with it because it works for me, even though I will sometimes be posting pics for c&c that I know will look blown out and people will comment. What do you think? :lovey:

Oh good! I can see your posts now! Awesomely good.
While I love them, I'm also seeing a lot of loss of detail. The shots seem a bit "hot".
Maybe move your lightsouce back?
Very very good though.

You are really talented. Keep up the great work! :thumbup:

NJ

Thank you so much nj, it is really easy in this profession to doubt yourself, especially when you are looking at your own images over and over again.... This is why I have joined this forum. 1. to see if I am wasting my time trying to build my business in this industry and 2. to observe and learn as much as I can from fellow photographers, so I thank you again for your kind comments, I'll live to fight another day, with lovely comments like that. hahahaha thank you. :hugs:

Oh good! I can see your posts now! Awesomely good.
While I love them, I'm also seeing a lot of loss of detail. The shots seem a bit "hot".
Maybe move your lightsouce back?
Very very good though.

Thank you elsapet. I tend to 'up' my images quite a lot in pp because to get the desired look I want in print, they need to look overexposed on my monitor. I will try to post images next time that look like they do in the final print. Please keep up the c&c because I want to learn as much as I can from all of you 'out there'. Thank you again for your kind comments, this was not the easiest shoot, so considering this I was reasonably happy with the final result, although I do think they could have been 'better' if the mum was more co operative. But that's all part and parcel of the industry isn't it? hahaha:hug::

I won't repeat the crits already made. Very nice composition and a wonderful subject, a VERY happy baby. Nice work, please keep it up and post more.

Most reactions

Back