My latest wedding...

jamie_

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This was my first paid wedding job! Wow, it was so much fun... took about 1,000 shots and have kept 700, which I'm going to give to the newlyweds on disc (as well as putting an album together for them). They were such a nice couple and I've been asked to do the sister's wedding next year - mind you, they haven't seen the images yet!

Latest wedding

Hope you like them and, as always, any feedback would be appreciated. (The site seems to set the images out to the right, which I will try and fix) so I apologise if this is a nuisance to view in the meantime.)

Thanks,

Jamie

Alot of nice shots. My critique could be a bunch of crap, because the monitor I'm on is also. But, the B&W conversions look flat. How where you converting? This maybe improved. And some of your color corrections looked a little cold to me. May need to warm them up some.

I'm using Aperture and converting to monochrome with an orange filter. The images don't look too flat on my screen, but I'll see if others have the same problem.

Thanks for the comments.

Jamie

OK looked at home and although not as bad. I think the B&Ws need a contrast boost. Just a little too much gray tones.

I agree with Kevin. There are a few of the b/w's that do look nice and contrasty, but most of them just need a simple boost in contrast. Otherwise, this is a great series of wedding photos..great job!

I really appreciate your comments. I have gone back and boosted the contrast in some of the b+w's - hopefully they look better now. There are about 300 additional images that will probably need to be boosted before I burn the disc, so that should keep me busy!

Jamie

Great job Jamie for first paid gig. I'm sure they'll be very happy with them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back