My latest wedding...

jamie_

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Here is a link to my latest wedding for those who are interested. As always, your critique/comments are most welcome.

Many thanks,

Jamie

excellent shots!... I really like your style. Love the one of the 'jumping' flowergirl... sooooooooooo cute. Bet the bride & groom LOVE them all !!! x

I like the shots. Really nice. My only complaint kinda is that I notice and maybe not in a good way all of the tilt angle shots. I guess though, I just have become a little jaded toward them. Have been seeing them so much lately. Really nothing personal there.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Kevin, thanks for making that point as I know that I'm guilty of perhaps over-using the tilt angle, simply because I love it and feel it is nice to present a scene in a way our eyes don't naturally view it. I feel it gives a fresh perspective. However, in moderation! I guess most of the couples won't be seeing this style as much as you and I, so it perhaps won't bug them. That said, it will have more impact in the album if used more selectively, so I think you make a really good point and I will consciously think of this on the next shoot.

Cheers,

Jamie

Most reactions

Back