jake337

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
22213023982_f7811ae253_b.jpg

nice lighting on this one..
and I love the concept..!
I'm looking forward my little one become older and start playing like this :)

This is a wonderful candid shot, Jake. Love the activity, her age/height, and the lighting.

nice lighting on this one..
and I love the concept..!
I'm looking forward my little one become older and start playing like this :)

Thanks. 1-4 is a memorable age.

This is a wonderful candid shot, Jake. Love the activity, her age/height, and the lighting.

Thanks. These types of images is why I got into photography. I got a few more too

I hold this type of family photography in very high esteem. I think that these types of images are truly some of the most meaningful and personally valuable and significant images many of us will ever make. One's children are only little once...they will spend the vast majority of their entire lifespan as adults, not changing all that much--but at this age, the changes come very rapidly. I think it's just wonderful that today's modern cameras can make this type of available light,m real-life candid image with such high quality, without the need to bring in strobed light,etc.. This truly is a great time to be involved with photography.

Great shot. The light, her expression, the framing, the dof... all of it!

Is she mixing up some pancake/waffle batter? My kid looooves pancakes, and waffles, like I did as a boy. I use Krusteaze brand mix...I don't make them from scratch any more. I think it's great to get children involved in food prep and cooking, and they can actually "do" some of it too with things like waffles...they can spray some non-stick cooking spray on the waffle iron, and even dump in a pre-measured scoop of waffle batter, close the lid, and then wait for the timer, and maybe even remove their own waffle, then fix it up. Or make a mix cake...not that tough, but very rewarding for them.

Is she mixing up some pancake/waffle batter? My kid looooves pancakes, and waffles, like I did as a boy. I use Krusteaze brand mix...I don't make them from scratch any more. I think it's great to get children involved in food prep and cooking, and they can actually "do" some of it too with things like waffles...they can spray some non-stick cooking spray on the waffle iron, and even dump in a pre-measured scoop of waffle batter, close the lid, and then wait for the timer, and maybe even remove their own waffle, then fix it up. Or make a mix cake...not that tough, but very rewarding for them.

Yeah, they love their cinnamon waffles!

Love it and jealous. Did not have dslr and more importantly zero photography know how. . They grow so fast.

Love it and jealous. Did not have dslr and more importantly zero photography know how. . They grow so fast.

They are the reason I bought the olympus, then traded for the d5000, then traded for the d90 and eventually ended up with the Df!

Most reactions

Back