My little girl

Gazman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A couple of shots which i like out of approximatley 14,000 i took earlier :)

I liked the light coming through the window, just not sure if its too much of a contrast, as it was quite dark inside.

Any critique will be thoroughly appreciated.

1. I love this one, the reflectionand the contemplation on Abbies face.
2655886623_4a4d5e47f7_b.jpg

2. Here shes playing with her new favourite toy, the gold door knob.
2656716518_57bfd68299_b.jpg

she is cute! and her eyes really stand out in the second picture ^_^

only suggestion is more lighting on the left side of her face maybe

oh and also, there is a lot of noise, what iso did you shoot this on?

Yea, i agree.
Only have pop up flash at the moment, and dont particuarly like it (mainly because i cant use it correctly) so not sure how i could achieve that as it was quite dark inside.

Had largest appeture i could, and iso was at 800 (1600 made bright side too bright).
I`m guessing flash work is only real option here?

ooh yeah ISO 800 is def. much for a picture with that much light. It appears that you used only natural light though, am i right?

anyway, i don't think flash is necessary in those conditions. I guess the only thing you could do is increase exposure, or maybe flash is your only option. I bet a more experienced person can help you, i don't want to give you misinformation =]

I actually really like the 2nd one! She's so cute! Normally I would suggest getting down to the same level as her but that above one looks good! Maybe crop a bit off the bottom but now I'm just being picky with personal choices ;)

Very nice, what did you do to it? just alter sauration/brightness and so on?

Very nice, what did you do to it? just alter sauration/brightness and so on?

I went into the RGB colors in ps, ctrl+green layer, clicked on RGB again, went to layers made a new layer with just the green levels selected added screen.....then did the same process again but with the inverse of what I selected the first time. And put that layer as overlay.

It makes sense in my mind, dont know if i explained myself though? :lol:

Sorry toofpaste, I like the original better it is "softer".

She sure is a sweetie. No granddaughter for us, just boys. :<(

you got a point. just playin around to see if i could bring out the eyes more, and the warm colors.

Wipe her mouth off.

Yea, tell me about it, took about 50 of her just following her around playing, only noticed once i uploaded them to my pc :thumbdown:

Bloody teething children ;)

Most reactions

Back