My little homie

sincere

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A friend of mine´s son. What would you change (processing,etc) here?

photo_zoom.gne

I'd add a vignette. But I love the things and have been told I have a tendency to over do them. I think it gives the photo some framing.

I'd add a vignette. But I love the things and have been told I have a tendency to over do them. I think it gives the photo some framing.

actually, in this case you're right. A decently strong vignette would probably look good. there's a lot of empty gray in the picture.

Something I'd suggest against usually, is a dull gray background...especially in overcast light, it's kinda boring.

I checked out the vignetting and i didnt really like it..looked cheap..that lof ot empty gray is what i like about the picture, something you dont see often like this..

to me it just looks like a snapshot that you happened to get there is way to much gray space

maybe a tighter crop so you get rid of all the dead space. but i dont really think its worth editing. but thats just me sorry

To me, i didnt want to edit anything period. I really looked at it and couldnt find anything i wanted to do to it because i really liked the pic the way it was. Thats why i asked around, just wanted to see what others would do.

I don't consider vignetting a viable option. To me, that type of editing is more attuned with a centralized subject which you want to spotlight. Yours is definitely not centralized. As Shea mentioned, crop to a portrait, but leave the l'il homie off center. There's too much uninteresting space on the right.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back