My Living Room (video)

:stun: Amazing !!! :lmao:

Reminds me of a video where someone did the same kind of thing, but with external lights on their house ! They even broadcast synched music over radio frequencies i believe :lol:

Really cool though !! And love the end of the video, where the lights and music just kind of 'fizzle' out together :D

thanks, it was a fun project.

My setup was only 8 channel. It's the lowest channel board you can get. Most of houses you see on youtube have 128 or even 256 channel boards. There is so much potential (so many things to have going on at once), but I can't imagine programming lights to music for one of those! Anyway, maybe next year I'll bump mine to 16 channel.

...and, put my video camera on a tripod!

its not working for me. It plays .2 seconds then stops and throws me back to the beginning where i have to hit play again and watch the same .2 seconds before being thrown back to the beginning again...etc...

its not working for me. It plays .2 seconds then stops and throws me back to the beginning where i have to hit play again and watch the same .2 seconds before being thrown back to the beginning again...etc...

i'll look into this. thanks for the feedback. This is my first video to upload to smugmug, so feedback is real good, so I know how to get things working before I put important videos on there.

Excellent! The computer screen seems to be out of place.

Love & Bass

:)

Yeah, sort of distracting. It's a super old laptop I am surprised even had a sound port :). Nonetheless it had a parallel port and that's what was needed to power this. Next year I have a lot of tweaking to do!

Very cool!

Over Chrissy, At Fort Pierce in Florida they had a whole bunch of palm trees... probably about 50 or so, all set up with lights wrapped around their trunks. And same Idea as this, they synched it up with music and christmas carols and poems. It was awesome!!! You could see whole rows of instruments, like bass was in one row of trees, and piano in another. It was so cool!

Most reactions

Back