My lollipop-licking nose-picker

MurWin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm new here... just thought I'd jump in and share a recent one that makes me laugh. This is my 2yo old daughter :)

Nosepicker.jpg

Here are some better ones from the same series... I color popped a few, but not sure if I like them or not.

Lolli001Small.jpg

Lolli002Small.jpg

Lolli003Small.jpg

Lolli004Small.jpg

Lolli006Small.jpg

Lolli007Small.jpg

Very cute.

Overall, they are kind of all over the place in terms of brightness & color. Some are rather dark, while some are bright and very saturated. Was this intentional?

Yes, really just trying to figure out which combo of light/dark color-popped/not I like. I still don't really know. I don't want them to look unnatural, and I think that's what I've done!

The one where she's trying to feed the cat is adorable.

Peniole, is that a CGsphere submission you have as your icon?

Don't even know what a CGsphere submission is :???: looked them up online, nope not a CGsphere.

This was a sculpture I captured at an art show, mostly made out of rusted and old kitchen stove bits, different cogs and wheels...etc., and made into a hollow sphere.

Adorable daughter!! I wish I had been into photography when my daughter was that age.......I only have plain old snapshots. I'm making up for it now by taking 50000000 pictures of a lovely teenager!! HA HA

I love the pictures -- especially the one where she's feeding the kitty her lollipop! Priceless!

I love the colors.

Keep her! The nose picking, the sharing with the kitty, and the watering the lollipop are all amazing photos. What a cute kid! You caught some awesome shots!

my favorite by far is her with her tongue out sitting in the grass. she is so expressive.

cute daughter!

well done!

The kitty one and the one right below it are definitely my favorites. Wonderful series. Thanks for sharing! :)

Some of these are definitely more than snapshots! Wonderful series & adorable daughter. I love the color pop as well; and the ones with more contrast are definitely the better few.

Hm. Makes me want one of those lollipops. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back