My Loves!

HannahMac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
$IMG_4026.jpg$IMG_4040-2.jpg$IMG_4047.jpg$IMG_4087-2.jpgSunday, after a long day of wedding shooting on Saturday, we always like to relax and spend time together as a family. I sacrafice alot of session opportunities to keep this day open strictly for family time. Pictured here are my AWESOME Hubs and 2 of my 4 bebes. The oldest is almost always too busy to stop by the picnic blanket and let me take his picture and the baby was asleep (and theres only so many sleeping baby pictures one can take), hence my need to stay on the picnic blanket and not chase the oldest down to steal a picture. :)

All really nice shots. I love the black and white. lots of cahracter. The wide in #2 is fun and whimsical. #3 is nice and natural.
On 2 and 3 did yo uremove some saturation? They seem to be missing some depth that way. (It could be my monitor)
The 4the one. There's somethign wrong with the proportions. I know! His arms are too big!!! ;)
Ask him to put a shirt on. he makes the rest of us look like waifs. ;)

Your husband should consider hitting the gym on occasion. :biglaugh:

Otherwise, fine photos.

Groan- Thank you for your comments. Yes, on 2 and 3 I removed a tiny bit of saturation (-10), good eye. And on #4, I think I like him better shirtless, lol, he is one sexy beast and I get to call him my own!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back