My mirror is a dust magnet

My viewfinder still has two dust particles in it even after i cleaned the mirror. I think that the dust is inside the viewfinder.
Yeah, great read.

I learned much more from my first few sexual adventures than I ever learned from reading books or watching movies.
I was nervous at first, but it's amazing how quickly one learns to integrate small bits of knowledge and experience when the occasion, and anything else, arises.

Except for the rapid advance mechanism, I imagine that it is close to the same for photography.

I would suggest more experience before more discussion but I don't know what the photographic equivalent is to 'get laid.'
Bad%20Boys%20and%20Holy%20Trinity%20web-XL.jpg

I used to worry about getting dust inside my Nikon d5100 but its pointless. I do astro-photography a lot and the camera is spending so much time with its lens off dust freely walks in and out as it pleases. I shoot rally events and its like standing inside a dust storm sometimes, these entry level cameras are not very weather proof and getting dust in constantly I have had the camera since march taken 18000 shutter cycles lens cap and lens left off a lot and learnt to ignore the dust i can see inside and still have no visible signs of dust on the sensor. I am sure if i try to move the dust the sensor will get covered.
Dont get me wrong here i treat my equipment with love and care but attaching my telescopes to the camera leaves it open and free to gather dust.

Hi all,
I would like to know whether industrious IPA (Isopropyl alcohol) 99% pure can be used to clean the DSLR camera sensor? Can it also be used to clean the camera mirror?
Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back