My Neice

smiley82

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are some photos I took of my little niece around Halloween. She hates to have her picture taken, but decided to let me take a few of her. I would love to hear some critiques. I'm trying to improve all I can. Thanks so much! :D

287265464.jpg

287265462.jpg

287265459.jpg

287265457.jpg

287265451.jpg

some of the photos seem a little fuzzy and out of focus...lighting needs work as well?

some of the photos seem a little fuzzy and out of focus...lighting needs work as well?

Yeah. It wasn't a planned thing. She is terrified of cameras and only allowed me to take her photo because she liked the flash popping up. We are in her room with no real setup whatsoever and I normally use a tripod because I'm a bit shaky. I was happy under the circumstances. I'm hoping eventually she'll come around a little more. :)

These photos do not suffer from camera shake, so shaky-ness and low light are not the problem here. Focussing did not work right. The focus always fell (automatically) on other things but your niece's face, the cat is in focus, or an element in front of her or so... and the clash of flash and lamp light does not work to your favour, either.

I feel this belongs into People and Pets, so I shall move it, ok?

These photos do not suffer from camera shake, so shaky-ness and low light are not the problem here. Focussing did not work right. The focus always fell (automatically) on other things but your niece's face, the cat is in focus, or an element in front of her or so... and the clash of flash and lamp light does not work to your favour, either.

I feel this belongs into People and Pets, so I shall move it, ok?

Thank you very much for your comments. :) I feel certain that will help me next time. :) Also, thanks for moving it. I usually don't post and wasn't sure where to put it. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back