My new avatar.

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Spooky isn't it?
It's a photo of Abby our 6 month (7 on the 29th) old Border Collie. She's got one blue eye and one green eye. When the light catches the blue eye just right it shines red. Very spooky indeed. Especially as when the first time I saw her, when she was brought home, I got a flash of the red eye. :shock: She's not bit me, yet...
Anyhoo. It was taken on the new digital with it set to tungsten and with the flash on. So she's blue with one green eye and one red eye. I like it. :)

Here's a bigger version.
abby_avatar_003.jpg

Very cool.. I would never have thought of doing that..

I used to have a border collie with the same thing.. maybe its a genetic thing for the breed?

sillyphaunt said:
Very cool.. I would never have thought of doing that..

I used to have a border collie with the same thing.. maybe its a genetic thing for the breed?
Half of her face is white to, the blue side. The other side is grey with a brown patch. That might have something to do with it as well. It's odd isn't it? She's mainly white. Apparently farmers don't want white Border Collies and shoot or drown them just after birth. That's why she was so young (six weeks) when we got her.
Pickles, our other dog, had bright blue eyes at first. She's now got bright brown ones. She's 99% kelpie and 1% Border Collie.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back