TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2db1clx.jpg

2iawu1g.jpg

Bear with me, I'm still photoshopless.
So these are unedited.

Must have been all the new photography paying for it! ;) Nice car.

hahaha I wish I could make money off my photography. but thanks =] I love it

You are not a serious photographer.

If you were, you would have bought a cheaper car, a better camera, and a tripod.

When did I ever say I was a serious photographer?
I'll take a nice car over a camera any day.

A reliable car is something I NEED.
An extremely expensive camera is something I don't.

Congrats on the new ride! I have a 2000 Trans Am so I'm more of a Chevy/Pontiac man myself and never liked Ford but for me the Mustang has always been the exception. I knew as soon as I saw it that you were going to get grief from some folks here about spending money on such a car instead of camera gear. :lol: I see you have some hood pins there, were those a dealership option or did you install them?

On a photographic note, if it were me I would toy with the idea of using gimp to remove the power lines in the second shot but I would probably be too much work.

Yeah I'm not really a fan of Ford either,
my favorite brands are Mazda, and Mitsu,
but Mustangs, Camaros, and such are an expection obviously lol.

The hood pins are fresh off ebay. Applied with stick on backs! woooooo!

hahaha, legit hood pins can be a bit pricey, so I just went with the stickies for now.

Yeaaah, as for gimp,
it took me 5 minutes just to figure out where the crop button was, =p

I found GIMP's interface to be less than intuitive myself. Don't sweat the stick-on pins, they look good. Not only can the real thing be pricey, but they can also be dangerous if not installed properly. I've heard several stories and even seen once with my own eyes someone's hood come flying off at high speeds due to cheap pins and/or improper installation.

Scaaary.

Yeah I can't use GIMP for crap. I just kinda gave up lol

Eh, it's no M5, but it's ok ;)

I drive a Ford myself, out of the American makers they're the best imo. My next car will be an import, though.

hahaha, legit hood pins can be a bit pricey, so I just went with the stickies for now.

Yeaaah, as for gimp,

Did you seriously put lick n stick hood pins on a car? and on whimpy V6 mustang?? lmao...i dont even know where to begin...EPIC RICE!

Yeaaah, as for gimp,

Did you seriously put lick n stick hood pins on a car? and on whimpy V6 mustang?? lmao...i dont even know where to begin...EPIC RICE!

THANK YOU! lol...

Nice pick up on the ca, but why v6? Almost as bad as buying a Prius lol.

I'm with ya on having a nice car than 10k worth of camera equipment. Photography is a fun hobby and all, but I can't justify 3k+ on it right now..

Dude, you could have put stock wheels on that thing instead and bought a camera, or photoshop.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back