My New Business Card Design!!!

eravedesigns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone going to send these off to print after I am sure they are good so tell me what you think. I am making new business cards so they mach my new site design and say photography on them too because my old ones just say graphic design.

Front: (the white letters seem to be off but thats because of the resizing...it is fine at 300 DPI)
businesscardoy2.jpg

BACK (Its supposed to be verticle wanted to go funky with it)
businesscardbacktv6.jpg

nope i hate illustrator its not flexible enough for me I used photoshop (I do for all my graphic work unless I need to make a vector)

I like it but I think the contact info on the backside will need to be much larger. On a small card its going to be very hard to read. Also depending on how you get it printed, i know with vista print a least, you are way out of the safe text area

You may want to have the same orientation for front and back. For individuals, that's not really an issue, but I know of professionals that have books of business cards and having everything the same orientation helps in its usefulness. But I know in my own design that I usually go for form over function. ;)

You may want to have the same orientation for front and back. For individuals, that's not really an issue, but I know of professionals that have books of business cards and having everything the same orientation helps in its usefulness. But I know in my own design that I usually go for form over function. ;)

I tend to disagree with this statement for exactly the reasons stated. Confusing I know but I will explain.

Some professionals do indeed have books where they keep eveything aligned in the same orientation. For that reason having the front and back different allow those same professionals to put whichever side fits their orientation so it shows. Most of the time there are two cards in each slot and only one side of each card shows.

Nice design.

Cheers,

Most reactions

Back