My new daughter! ***SNWS - Freshly Born Baby***

El Gabito

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I really think this is one of my best pictures ever, I was truly suprised at how well it came out since it was a pretty quick shot. It has not been cropped or touched up at all, just converted to JPG from RAW.

Addison Rae Butler
July 20th, 2006 5:01PM
21in. 9lbs 5oz

DSC_0187.jpg

Beautiful! Hope Mom and baby are doing well. I love her name :) Look forward to more pictures of your new baby girl!

congratulations to you both :D :D :D
look forward to many more growing up photographs/moments :)
all the best :cheers:

I am happy for all three of you. Congratulations on the arrival of little Addison Rae.
And I'll be thinking of her mom, too, by the look of things it all went a bit different from what you had planned for the birth?

soooooooooooooo beautiful but i am sooooooooooo clucky again! and hubby says this is NOT a good thing! party pooper! She is beautiful in every way - enjoy her! xx

LaFoto said:
I am happy for all three of you. Congratulations on the arrival of little Addison Rae.
And I'll be thinking of her mom, too, by the look of things it all went a bit different from what you had planned for the birth?

Yes, she was so big that she could only dilate to 4cm, so a c-section was necessary. Mom is very sore, but both are doing well.

I bought my d50 and everything else primarily for this purpose, hopefully I will have some more shots in the future.

Thanks everybody!

A wonderful shot! Makes me want to send out a cheer. You did a great job here. The doctor's expression says it all. :lovey:

Congrats on your beautiful little girl. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back