My new DP club website

tobad34

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
WWW.NWDPCLUB.COM

Based in Northwest Chicago suburbs, myself and few friends decided to start up a local Digital Photography Club. Website is up and running and the next step is to hopefully attract some local people to join up.

We are non-competitive and we don't belong to any other association at the moment.

Our goal is to share some knowledge amongst each other, make some new friends and do some photo shoots together.

There are no fees to join.

If you are local to the NW side and the above info sounds like it might fit you, give us a try!

Thanks for looking.

WWW.NWDPCLUB.COM

Paul
Nice web presence, and a good start.

Word of wisdom:
Starting a club and not charging for membership sounds like a good idea, but rarely works.
even if the fee is not high, it will pay for silly things that you either will not do, or pay out of your own pocket. Even if it is for refreshments. Over time you will develop some club funds which will go a long way towards helping to get more membership.

Good luck, and keep us informed.

Thanks for the comment Pierre.

I totally understand about the fees. I figured in the beginning we can get by with no fees till we get few people in. Don't really want to scare people off by taking their money when there are only 4 people in the club :).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back