My new find.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My brother and I were at my parents place this last weekend and walking around and we found this little hidden gem. It is usually dry but with all the rain we have had lately, it was flowing rather nicely. Needless to say, I ran back to the house and got my gear and then got my feet wet.

1) Landscape to show the area a little better.

47831058162_2736fb8230_b.jpg

2) Portrait to get more trees in the scene. (Oh and it works as a phone screen saver better.)

47093642284_255cd6ee0a_b.jpg

Nice one Ron. I have two dry creek falls less then a mile from my house, that are a good 50-60' tall. They're uninspiring most of the time but get there after a rain and it's another story.

Nice job.

Thank you.

Nice one Ron. I have two dry creek falls less then a mile from my house, that are a good 50-60' tall. They're uninspiring most of the time but get there after a rain and it's another story.

Thank you. Yeah there is another falls a couple of miles away that I went to as well but I have not been able to get below it like this. Still trying to figure out a good place on it.

Nice - it's amazing what's around us when we take the time to really look (and Mother Nature cooperates)!

Off the beaten path.

I love finding this stuff!

Good shot.

Ron, I'd love to see you make a short road trip to Turner Falls! I love that place. The last time I was there, My ex was pregnant with our 28 year old daughter.

Nice - it's amazing what's around us when we take the time to really look (and Mother Nature cooperates)!

Thanks, yes it is really cool to see what is around us.

Off the beaten path.

I love finding this stuff!

Good shot.

Thank you.

Very nice.....

Thank you.

Nice find Ron, turned out to be a great shot.

Thank you. Not bad for not having any ND filters.

Kinda' cool, no?

Yes, it was cool.

Ron, I'd love to see you make a short road trip to Turner Falls! I love that place. The last time I was there, My ex was pregnant with our 28 year old daughter.

Yeah, I need to get down there sometime soon. Unfortunately, now isn't a good time for me and I feel that I need some filters for that trip.

Most reactions

Back