My New London Gallery

IconicPhotosUK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello.

I am new to the forum and wanted to both introduce myself and showcase some of my latest photographs.

My name is Oliver and I run a personal online galley focused on London photography. I tend to capture images that include a mixture of evening photography and black and white photography. I find that the London landmarks really come alive and the architecture really stands out in the evening.

Anyhow I have a selection of my prints below.

$London_Eye_1.jpg
Evening Photograph of the London Eye | Nikon D3000 | Tripod

$Big_Ben_2.jpg
Evening Photograph of Big Ben Close Up | Nikon D3000 | Tripod

$St_Pauls_4.jpg
Evening Photograph of St Paul's Cathedral and The Millenium Bridge | Nikon D3000 | Tripod

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks
Oliver

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with your images, but the trouble with using famous (and easily accessable) landmarks is that they've been photographed a million times before and it's hard to make your photographs stand out;

A quick google search got me this;

$Untitled.jpg

you see the issue...

There's a lot to photograph in London, and something a bit off the beaten track might give you more of an edge...

Either that or shoot them from angles that no-one else thought of - trouble is that by now I'm not sure there are many angles that no-ones thought of (without getting arrested) for something as famous as big ben etc.

(also might not help I see a lot of these building every day, but point still stands I think)

Last edited:
You really need to up your game mate.

Have to agree with the above, London is a huge place, Find something unusual, something people may ask "where is that". also every man and his dog with a camera runs an "online personal gallery"
I like "St pauls, but as Ralphh said its been done too many times for it to be eye catching.

Most reactions

Back