www.jamestangphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello beautiful! Where have you been in the last 10 years?? :D

11188384_10153035616423600_1164166487952039132_n[1].jpg

Looks like the backside of a camera ?
film one at that ...
:)

Portland Police Bureau sold 10 of those at ProPhoto supply a few years back...took forrrrrrrrever to get rid of them....last two went at $125 a pop, as I recall....so amazing at how low the prices are now--an INCREDIBLE value in an amazing film shooter...if a guy's willing to buy one of the many with the "sticky surface" body covering, EX is only $105!!!! ....NIKON F100 35MM CAMERA BODY - KEH Camera

I always wanted a Nikon F6 and yet its still $2,400 for a new one.I know the one above is not a F6 but thanks for bringing back the lust again.

It's my new to me F100. It has always been my favorite film camera and a bit more affordable than the F6. :D

I had the N80 poor mans F100 both great cameras, of course F100 is better.Congrats enjoy it.

I had the N80 poor mans F100 both great cameras, of course F100 is better.Congrats enjoy it.

x2. I have my n80 and like it for what I use it for. I haven't tried any off camera flash yet with it. Now that I think of it, I might bring it out tonight...Haven't fiddled with it in a few months.

I always wanted a Nikon F6 and yet its still $2,400 for a new one.I know the one above is not a F6 but thanks for bringing back the lust again.
Buy an F5 - they're cheap like borscht, and a better camera in almost every (important) way.

I've got an F4 and love it. A tad heavier than that F100....... :) The only thing I have that doesn't work on it is the VR feature. It uses G lenses just fine, it uses my SB-600 perfectly well, and can even mount the one pre-AI lens I have.

The F4 was less than 200 bucks.

I'd love to get a new film camera...right now I have a Minolta X-700, which is great, but it's purely manual focus, which I don't care for unless I'm working in macro or landscape work.

The local brick-n-mortar store has one right now. I seriously considered it, but I'm not to keen on one that's totally dependent on battery.

I'm working a Minolta 3xi at the moment, but I'm looking at buying myself a Nikon Fm2n. and lusting after that sexy F6...

Most reactions

Back