My new off-camera lighting blog

Strobist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello, all-

I am a staff photojournalist at an East coast metro daily and I have been working on a lighting blog called Strobist.

If any of you are interested in learning off-camera, small strobe techniques I would appreciate any feedback you might have to offer.

I am a photojournalist, not a web designer. So it is mostly about content and techniques, not bells and whistles.

I have been working on it for about a month, but I am just now opening it to the public.

I would love to know your thoughts, whether you think I am on the right track or not!

Thanks,

David

Full URL: http://www.strobist.blogspot.com

fotogenik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Nice shots and interesting project however, there is a screwup in the source code for the columns of the blog itself. I had this same problem on my blog when I was using blogspot and I had to redo the template to fix the problem and then go back and re-edit my customizations.

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
It's very good. I've read all your articles and I'll pop back and look for more! I couldn't see any formatting errors with the blog.

Rob

OP
S

Strobist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Rashadan-

For some reason, it is acting weird with Macs and IE. Is that the case with you? (Tahnks)

Rob-

Thanks - I am in the process of adding a lot of stuff. Hope you enjoy.

-D

Most reactions