My new Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Gallery

john3eblover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
Hey friends, i got this lens a week ago, and have been taking some fun pictures with it. Sure, its got a lot of distortion at the edges, but I'm not picky, and i'm just taking goofy and fun pictures with it, so its all good. Here is the link to the whole gallery if you want to check it out - http://www.pbase.com/nakedyak/sigma_1020mm_f456_ex_dc_hsm

I'll post some selected pictures from it. Thanks for looking

52470639.jpg

52470662.jpg

52470638.jpg

52470625.jpg

What a cool series. And I think the distortion adds to the shots :thumbup: I don't find it distracting at all!

i didnt notice much barrel distortion in those images, actually. but there is some distortion just from the lens being so wide (which i like, personally). let me know what you think of the lens after some detailed test shots (if you do any)...i've been looking into that one myself.

nice shots, i like that first one alot, and the vignetting on number 3 is nice too!

I was using a 10D for those shots I think. A canon anyways. Yes, there is some distortion obviously, its much more noticeable when straight lines are involved, but I personally like it, and it works great for landscapes and stuff. Maybe i'll do some careful photos to measure sharpness or something like that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back