TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$new tattoo.jpg

i got a tattoo of my argus rangefinder c-3, i cant wait until its all healed up

Kinda looks like it was drawn by a kid.

i think its shaded fine for now, and theres always touch ups after its healed

I think a lot of people get tattoos on impulse and later regret it, but if you are that into that camera and you want it a part of your body for life then who am I to say anything...I personally think that the artwork is not up to par and looks free hand...I would be upset with the end result and if I would ever consider getting a tattoo I would want something that looked professionally done. Heck I would fly out to LA ink or Miami ink for that matter if it would be apart of me for life. Then I could be on TV and be famous !

personally i like the "free hand" style of it, if i wanted to i couldve ponied up 600 more dollars for a photo realistic if i really wanted to

skin art is very very personal to the wearer. It's not for everyone, eh? He likes it, that's good with me ;)

definitely the shading will be touched up when it heals but also i dont want it to look like a black box on my arm, if i wanted that i wouldve gotten a tattoo of the pinhole shoebox camera i made back in high school.

i wanted somethign to go along with the strip of film i have and what a better item than a 35mm camera with a design like this

Most reactions

New Topics

Back