My New VOGUE Fashion Photos Now Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjikan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If anyone is interested in seeing my new VOGUE Fashion Photos for the April 2012 Issue and the 1st of two video's just click on the link below:

Benjamin Kanarek Blog | Benjamin Kanarek Blog

Have a Great Day
Ben $Dani Seitz in Candy Colour by Benjamin Kanarek for VOGUE Portugal April 2012 - 1.jpg

Excellent shots for a Beginner!

Great work as always Ben.

Great Job Ben. How did you get into Vogue? Amazing photos on your site by the way.

Great Job Ben. How did you get into Vogue? Amazing photos on your site by the way.

MAGIC!

and the fact that his work is amazing doesn't hurt.

That's fashion?

Not knocking the photography, but that outfit is truly hideous.

Congratulations, great photography.

Not knocking the photography, but that outfit is truly hideous.

Isn't that the goal of fashion? The uglier it is, the more modern and sheik it is? The people who follow fashion designers around will worship anything they throw together, regardless of the appearance. Thus, things seem to get uglier every day. Same goes for some forms of "art." If two people throw some garbage together, but one is a famous "artist" and the other is a person off of the street... one would be considered art while the other remains garbage.

I actually think the clothes are pretty fun :) Not something *I* would wear together, but great for a photo shoot!

Bossy said:
I actually think the clothes are pretty fun :) Not something *I* would wear together, but great for a photo shoot!

Not something anyone with self respect would wear.

Bossy said:

Not something anyone with self respect would wear.
LOL. I've seen worse. The jacket and gloves would be super cute minus the flowers and with a pair of jeans. The socks and shoes are cute :DThe underroo things...well, I could probably wear JUST those and I wouldn't get complaints haha.

It actually kinda is willy wonka-esque, which works with candy :D

(Its a glass half full kinda day Tyler :D)

Bossy said:
It actually kinda is willy wonka-esque, which works with candy :D

(Its a glass half full kinda day Tyler :D)

Bossy, you are far too generous. Hahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back