My "new" Voigtlander Universal Case

dinodan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Voigtlander Bessamatic has been in the family since my father bought it new in Geneva, Switzerland ca. 1962. At first, he only had the Color-Skopar 1:2.8/50mm., but subsequently added a Skoparex 1:3.4/35.

Around 1975, my father gave the camera to me, and it was my one and only for about 10 years. About 15 years ago, I found a mint Super-Dynarex 1:4/135 for about $30 at a camera store in California and snapped it up.

Just recently, wanting to add a short telephoto, I purchased a Retina-Tele-Arton 1:4/85 on Ebay and performed the small machining job to get it to fit the Bessamatic.

Last week, again on Ebay (where else?), I saw the "universal case" advertised. Of course, I had to have it, and it arrived today. It holds three of my four lenses, along with my collection of filters, close-up lens attachments and various other accessories. As you can see from the photos, it's in absolutely beautiful condition and is the perfect "icing on the cake" of my collection. I just thought I'd share with some other vintage enthusiasts. I'm thrilled!
Voigtlander_Case_20001.jpg

Voigtlander_Case_30001.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back