My new webpage

What do you think about this webpage?
I find it fantastic!

Nice looking site. What script are the photos running on.

It's quite interesting. Great photography, worth another look. Nice design, too. I like the very subtle humor in your pictures, that's awesome. There's just one flaw I think, which is, that the prev/next buttons move when a smaller or wider picture is being loaded. That makes 'zapping' difficult.

Hiya wonda, welcome to ThePhotoForum :D
I merged your two identical threads (presentation of your own site) into one, to post this link once should be enough, I think...

One of my biggest pet peeves is a website that starts playing music on its own... particularly for people who work in offices, many of them will just click away.

And this is just a minor annoyance... when the music did begin, I found it strange to have the "Click Anywhere to Stop" message follow my cursor. In fact, I found it disconcerting enough that it took me about 10 seconds before I clicked.

Last thing... I don't see any reason at all for your landing page. When I click on a link to your page, I'd rather just see photographs... rather than having to click to enter your site.

Hope that's not too picky. You've got some nice pictures.

Amazing photography. No site has ever made me feel I have to look to see what's next!!! Loved some of the titles. V for Vendetta is still stuck there!!!

Loved the images.

Most reactions

Back