My new website!!

it's a good start. see if you can get some testimonials up there, even if it means doing some free or low cost work.

i didn't think of that. thank you so much!

Run this site speed test on your site.

It will show where your site could use some improvement for speed.

Bells and whistles are nice but for some it can really slow them down.

PageSpeed Insights

It's a good start. I too thought that the page loaded rather slowly...pretty slowly, actually.

Anyway, welcome to TPF. I know you're new here within the last few days, and I just wanted to say, Hello!" and welcome to TPF.

PageSpeed Insights

It's a good start. I too thought that the page loaded rather slowly...pretty slowly, actually.

Anyway, welcome to TPF. I know you're new here within the last few days, and I just wanted to say, Hello!" and welcome to TPF.
yea i've noticed it to i"m not familiar with site making! thank you for the advice. im editing it now, cant have a slow site.

PageSpeed Insights

yea i've noticed it to i"m not familiar with site making! thank you for the advice. im editing it now, cant have a slow site.

I was wondering if the images you uploaded were large, or maybe even full-sized (camera-sized?) JPEGS. Perhaps you could "shrink" the images a bit?

PageSpeed Insights

I was wondering if the images you uploaded were large, or maybe even full-sized (camera-sized?) JPEGS. Perhaps you could "shrink" the images a bit?
yea they are. ok, i see what you're saying.

Most reactions

Back