My next step in becoming a better photographer?

I took a 20 week course last year which I did learn tips that you can't get from a book. My only criticism is that I purchased various equipment on advise from my tutor and once I found out what my photography preference was (landscape) I had already wasted money on equipment I never needed.

Thanks Sharon, yeah I'm currently looking for a decent tripod. I've narrowed it down to a Hama or Manfrotto maximum budget around £120. Good to hear from someone else in the UK on here. Which area do you do most of your shooting in?

Hi Tank, I'm in Hampshire so I spend most my time photographing the New Forest and sometimes pop to the Isle of Wight or Bournemouth for beach shots. I did go on holiday to Ilfracombe and had a photography day with a local professional. I have to say I learnt so much that day and came away with some shots that I am really pleased with. I only started photography last year when I decided I needed a hobby.

I am a firm believer in self-teaching. Right now i'm learning all about zooming by watching youtube guides and trying to emulate them. When i'm out and about, i get a surge of ideas and thinking of ways to shoot things.

No answer of this question. It depends on your talent and ability that how long you can go and if you think really you can do something different like you are creative in nature than just don't waste your time here. You have to do just one thing is Better photography !!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back