My Old Appartement

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
photoblog.jeroencoert.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I can vaguely remember shooting this with a disposable camera we were given at a wedding. I shot this in Febuary 2004 and I was not very interested in photography at the time and forgot I ever took this photo. I like the dark mood in it and the composition now.
The woman in the photo was my girlfriend, she is now my wife.

20070707223010_diac013.jpg

the composition is good. I would just like to see a better lighting of her golden hairs in the silhouette, a clear lean on the right hand like the left one, and a teensie bit of exposure on the chair so that it catches the eyes.

except these, it would be even better had there been a narrow vase with a flower facing sideways on the extreme left of the window, or a cup of hot coffee with smoke coming out, just beside her.

well done and congratulations on both of your wedding ! :)

oh my #*@$ "318 thoughts" is awesome !! just wish there wasnt the gap on the left between the door and the curtain.

ASCSurveyor, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Sorry to be so blunt, but I feel what you are doing here is a clear case of HIJACKING someone else's thread, prove of which can be found in the fact that the next reply no longer is about the original photo shown here by Jeroen, but about one of your two photos.
I feel this is against netiquette...

yaa I kinda felt similar you know... sorry moderator, should have posted my comments elsewhere. Ich hoffe daß Sie sich nicht kümmern.... :(

It's ok, sayambhu.
I only feel I should point this out on occasion.
The photo threads normally are about the photo posted by the OP.

I'm sorry guys. I appologize to jeroen as well. Didn't mean to thread-jack. I thought we were discussing a sort of "theme", if you will. Thought I'd share some similar shots.

Photos have been removed.

Sorry again. Don't want to step on any toes as a noobie. ;)

Most reactions

Back