Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
P8114674a.jpg

P8114673a.jpg

P8114661a.jpg

P8114643a.jpg

She's beautiful! I really like #3 & 4.

What a pretty girl!

Her teeth look over processed, as there's some weird pink business going on in them. Her face is so much in the shadow in #1, yet her teeth are so bright, too.

I like the pose in #3 the best, just wish her toes were more cooperative, ha ha. :)

The third is a great shot. Beautiful pose. Something that might make it a hint more, is to get the ocean ( water?) in the background as well.

What a pretty girl!

Her teeth look over processed, as there's some weird pink business going on in them. Her face is so much in the shadow in #1, yet her teeth are so bright, too.

I like the pose in #3 the best, just wish her toes were more cooperative, ha ha. :)
LOL I think she just had alittle lipstick on them. The only processing I did was reduce the size so the pictures would fit on here. I don't have any type of photoshop programs yet.

Hamster, Electro and cameramike thank you for the kind comments Thank God they look like there mother!!!
Serenity I wish I could have but as luck would have it as soon as I started taking pictures I think half the state decided to come to that beach.

Here's a couple of her with her younger sister.
PB010058b.jpg

PB010064b.jpg

I really like #5 the first one with her younger sister. That picture really inspired me to try to get something similar of my daughters before its too late. The older one will soon be out of high school and the younger is nine.

I really like #5 the first one with her younger sister. That picture really inspired me to try to get something similar of my daughters before its too late. The older one will soon be out of high school and the younger is nine.
My oldest graduates this spring and heads to to Great Lakes Navel Training so tjis will be her last Christmas home for awhile.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back