My other babies

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well, I figured since everyone else was posting horses. It was my turn. These are my babies that I had to sell before moving to Louisiana in June of 05. It was probably the hardest thing I have ever done. I got a phone call last week from one of my friends that purchased Dixie (the brown and white paint filly) that she had gotten kicked in the head by one of his older mares and he had to put her down. Dixie was my Christmas present from my husband in 2003. These are actually the photos that I took to list them for sale :(

This is Dixie:
BowensDolly01.jpg

This is Tuff, he was my husband's ropin buddy:
TuffLittleDevil07.jpg

This is Limbo (Suerte's Livin Legacy) He was my very first and only foal. I was pregnant with my 16 mo old son when he was born. We bred my old 21 yr old mare to a very well known Stud horse named Suerte Fuerte and got this gorgeous little fella:
SLLimbo.jpg

I do not have any photos of my old mare PK that are on my computer. I do have some that are printed, but I would have to scan them..will do that later. Thanks for looking at my babies.

that's sad about dixie :( they are all beautiful :thumbup:

What beautiful horses Mommy. Sorry they are no longer with you. These are great captures to have as a memory.

Oh, I am so sorry to hear about Dixie. Now that is sad!
I mean, it was sad to sell them in the first place, but this.... awwww!

Lovely horses you had. And you had horses! I mean, I always wanted one when I was a kid, but never had one...

The photos are great and compositionwise I love that one of Tuff best, lovely angle.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back