My Other Side

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mycameraeye.com
I’m almost posting rather serious shots. I though I would post something different for a change just to show you I play well with others J Try not to laugh to hard.

All Pimped Out (Halloween Party in 2005 I went to)
pimped_out.jpg

All Sponged Out (myself and a friend Elisza. She also has a sponge bob tongue ring in but you can not see that in this pic so you'll just have to use your imagination)
spunged_out.jpg

Too cool. A crop of the first should definitely go into the Arty Farty Self Portrait section "for eternity" (even though someone else might have taken the picture and not you of yourself with timer and tripod).

JoCose,

You know it! I'm the big Pimp Daddy! By the way, those are real purple crocodile shoes I'm waring in that pic. I ordered em online from BrandsOnSale.com

Scott

Attachments

• $brandsonsale-store_1884_79317364.jpg
    $brandsonsale-store_1884_79317364.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 32
hey, any man who can wear that outfit, pose in it..and have a real butane tank outside his bedroom...

heck i'm in.... love the robe, dude...i actually have that feather boa...

lol, the many faces of CameraEye! i had no idea there was such a thing a SB tounge ring... i know a few people who'd kill to get their hands on something like that.. :confused:

slickhare said:
lol, the many faces of CameraEye! i had no idea there was such a thing a SB tounge ring... i know a few people who'd kill to get their hands on something like that.. :confused:

Or their tongue...I mean, yea, what slick said...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back