My Personal Website & Portfolio

Mrarj

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi TPF-ers!, this my second post to show you my humble Personal Website & Portfolio.

http://xoomer.alice.it/davismedori

It is only in Italian tongue @ the moment :( but maybe you can simply visit the :: Portfolio :: page, and if you want, leave some comment about.

Thanks for your time and for any opinion left. :wink:

Nice photography! The portfolio page is slightly wider than 1280px, so it gives me a left-right scrollbar at the bottom of the browser. Trimming the width slightly to eliminate scrolling would be helpful.

Hi Alan, Thanks so much for you comment :blushing: , well.. i have not so many skills in web-site making... :( ..i know about the "left-right scrollbar"... i created the page relatively my resolution (1280 * 1024 with a 19") so i have not this prob... so i apologize for that but I managed all my Samples portfolio file in only one resolution.
However, thanks a lot Alan :hail: , i will keep it in my mind for the next web-site that i hope will be more prof. ;)

A general rule of thumb is to create web pages for 800x600 resolution, so your max width is usually 750ish pixels

Thanks 4 the info mr e, I should learn a lot of stuff about web creation... :( @ the moment i have so few time to spend on it, but i'm sure, i will be more precise :sexywink: for the next web site.
I always preferred the click-sound of my dslr instead the mouse-click :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back