My photo class final -=Possibly NSFW=-

Sw1tchFX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Our final was a photo essay. All my classmates are doing real boring and flat-out awful stories of people getting up for school, making the perfect sandwich, missing the bus, etc... I wanted to do something interesting, so This it the result! The girl was awful to work with becuase she couldn't take it seriously, but I really had little choice for who I could work with.

Tell me what you think!

1_show.jpg

2_show.jpg

3_show.jpg

4_show.jpg

5_show.jpg

6_show.jpg

7_show.jpg

8_show.jpg

9_show.jpg

10_show.jpg

Very good ! dramatic! :D

Good composition and lighting but very gross and disturbing. You might want to put a warning for people with weak stomachs...like me.

:confused:

very cool pics. i didnt know what to think after seeing the first few, and then all of a sudden i was thinking my page got redirected to the Darkside Gallery. very nice. :thumbup:

Yeah, I love how the selective coloring gave it that extra darama!

I'm really confident that I'll have one of the best in my class. The one's we looked at last week just sucked. There was nothing interesting about them, it was just people getting ready for school or making some food like popcorn or a sandwich.

Very cool. I like the select colour on these. Whatcha doin next halloween...we can use someone with your imagination.
Good luck on your essay.

I'll tell you tomorrrow what the class's reactions will be like. I showed the girl the final results of her neck and she thought it was just so disgusting.

HAHAHA!!!!:fangs:

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica] Well, I just got back from class and I was one of only 2 that got an A!

My competition was someone cooking breakfast, someone making a PB&J sandwich, chaning a tire, getting ready in the morning, a wedding, a dream (the other A, and this one came out pretty good becuase she used a lensbaby), and some contruction workers where you didn't know WTF they were doing.

It was funny too, becuase when everyone saw the neck wound, about half the class said eewww all at once lol.
[/FONT]

kemplefan said:
you set up a murder jsut to get an A wow i want to do one
It was so worth it! I'm the only one in my class who's gotten A's in all of the assignments, and who hasn't had to redo any of them either. I wasn't about to brick on my final, i wanted to go out with a bang! :lol:

I just got a fake gore kit at one of the local party shops. I got half price and the clerks phone number becuase she's a photographer too and I think she kind of likes me. ;)

Most reactions

Back