My Photo Collection July 2012 (Video)

ChristyKratzPhotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
(video linked at bottom, added photos instead, video link is still available to watch at bottom of post)
Hey everyone, new to the forum, been browsing around, will be posting up some shots soon in the nature/people galleries soon i hope :)

People Photos: Photo shoot with sister
Samples:
xgrmu8cxgvyzlogz4n81.jpg

orkbsjwyu2udk3i3in6.jpg

50byisoydoomm3tdfu6z.jpg

Some other Photos (nature, landscape, etc..)
pzkq2cn7ymgm86ho1777.jpg

kwq055xnuw589hctgaff.jpg

menlajw9y6b9x21m1w8.jpg

2tarvuhnifuhmzj82ui.jpg

hrxuosw4rzsvrcjtejt1.jpg

780pzq511xym1z04okyz.jpg

ay0m31y4hnqwge330w7h.jpg

Some info about me, I am 17, I have been very intrigued with photography over the last few years. I am saving up for better equipment, but have been studying e-books, blogs, and sites getting new ideas, and more of a feel for me work. I do have a website that I have been posting me shots on to help build some .."confidence" for me work, and show to family and friends. If you would like to visit my site, do so by going to : Christina K Photography - www.christinakphotos.com. I have a few other videos floating around youtube with some older shots, I just need to re-upload them to my new channel.

Thanks for your interest, hope to see some comments. Till later, bye :)

Link to video if you wish to see a little sample gallery with some music. Link: Video

Last edited:
Welcome. First, you seem super sweet, and I really hope you have thick (very very thick) skin. I watched the video, checked the website, and looked over your Facebook page. I think that if you keep at it, learn from the forum, learn from critique, you will improve.

Good luck! Would love to see you post actual photos for critique.

if you want critique... you are much better off posting a few of your best shots. If you want critique on your video, I would suggest asking a mod to move it into the video forum.

Thanks! I actually just added some Portraits in the People area, linked it here and threw up some samples and removed the video embed to show some of the photos, will add some more later :) Thanks for the welcoming.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back