My photo made it to the Google Photo Contest Finals

Nah, you didn't waste anyones time. DScience took the time to waste that he felt wasted then take offense. Maybe still doing that "teen angst" thing, I don't know. I'd feel pretty good if I got that far in a google contest. Won a hundred bucks once many years ago. Felt good at the time.:lol:

J.:mrgreen:

:lol: Is this English?

Nah, you didn't waste anyones time. DScience took the time to waste that he felt wasted then take offense. Maybe still doing that "teen angst" thing, I don't know. I'd feel pretty good if I got that far in a google contest. Won a hundred bucks once many years ago. Felt good at the time.:lol:

J.:mrgreen:

:lol: Is this English?
Possibly, somewhat, maybe...

J.:confused:

Nobody vote for this tool. I voted for another photo just because you came here to waste our time.

I think that was rude. Not sure if he was here just for votes. But if you feel so don't vote for him (or even better vote for others lol). But by posting your angry messages we might make this forum just like many regular forums (I'm on many forums for many reasons, trust me this is one of the most respectable one from this point of view). No offense to anyone.

Well I am sorry for insulting you and using such angry language. If you are serious about becoming a member here, than welcome!

You just have to understand that TPF means a lot to me. There are some awesome people here, amazing photographers, and all around it's a great community. And like I said, these posts appear ALL the time and the majority of people who post them never return. So I take back what I said, please forgive me.

Sorry DScience, I saw this post after I commented on your first post.

Nobody vote for this tool. I voted for another photo just because you came here to waste our time.

I think that was rude. Not sure if he was here just for votes. But if you feel so don't vote for him (or even better vote for others lol). But by posting your angry messages we might make this forum just like many regular forums (I'm on many forums for many reasons, trust me this is one of the most respectable one from this point of view). No offense to anyone.

No offense huh? I didn't join the forum just to get a vote, so yeah, I take offense by the encouragement of voting for the other photos.

No offense huh? I didn't join the forum just to get a vote, so yeah, I take offense by the encouragement of voting for the other photos.

I said "if you feel so", and this is exactly what I don't want this forum to become.

Most reactions

Back