My photogenic 4 year old

Bokeh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tracymilburn.com
This is one of the better pictures from the recent Santa photo shoot I did. It was for charity. I assumed since it was a church the lightly would be florescent and plentiful; boy was I wrong. Much post-processing was needed, and they still don't look that great. Alas, here is one that turned out somewhat ok, and naturally the best photo of the group seemed to be from our very photogenic 4 year old. I'd love to see what AllisonS could do with this little guy! He's always cooperative, very cute, with tons of personality, and loves strangers:

FosterXmas.jpg

P.S. 300d/50mm 1.4/no custom white balance :oops:

Really cute kid Bokeh, like the second one alot, the thumbs up is great!!!

Oh My what a cute picture! Of course, I'm partial to kid pictures with me having an obsession of taking shots of my 20 month old.. But the 2nd pic is very cute!

sillyphaunt said:
Oh My what a cute picture! Of course, I'm partial to kid pictures with me having an obsession of taking shots of my 20 month old.. But the 2nd pic is very cute!

The first pic is just a result of a typical Santa assemly line... Hey, it was a free shoot! ;)

The second one was in Galveston on the beach. It was an amazing trip to cherish and remember. Our baby was really rough all the way down there, and it rained so hard we had to pull over outside Houston. He was screaming so loud I thought the glass was going to break. But overall I'm glad we brought him (considered leaving him at home for reasons listed; he does NOT travel well). Had we left him at home (the baby that is, not the 4 year old) we wouldn't have gotten the priceless pictures of him that we shot. He's just an angel (except when travelling ,then he's a devil)

Here are a few more:

FosterSmall.jpg

YogaSmall.jpg

InSandSmall.jpg

ShipBirdsSmall.jpg

motcon said:
hey s&s:
bathing suit: $12.00
beach pass: $4.00
using proper bathroom facilities: priceless.

InSandSmall.jpg

squat and shoot: save the hassle.

:lmao:

Most reactions

Back