My photography/pictures

Diamonrush

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone!

My name is Irinca, 20 years old and from the Netherlands. I register myself to this site to learn more about photography and editing.
My gear: Canon EOS60D with a 17-55mm f/2.8.

I'm saving money to buy the 50mm..
I also got a photography page on Facebook where I post new pictures and you'll find more : www.facebook.com/irincafotografie

If you have any comments or ideas to improve my photography, let me know! :)
My English is not that perfect but I'm learning ;-).

Ps. I had to crop/resize the images so I'm afraid that this has improved the quality a bit.

And more is at my Facebook page :).

These are great images. The only thing I feel I can mention is that I feel the third photo is too cramped. The hand being cropped at the top distracts me.

Let's see how badly google translate messes with that message:

Dit zijn grote beelden. Het enige wat ik voel dat ik kan noemen is dat ik voel de derde foto is te krap. De hand wordt bijgesneden aan de top leidt mij.

Lol, Google translate made it funny! But I understand why her hand at the top distracts you. So I'm 'learning' already ;-)...

@tirediron - I see that a lot in even professional photos in magazines. What I would like to recreate is that high texture that these photos have. My photos, as you know, are way to soft for most peoples' taste. Albeit, this was a newer and more refined lens she used for these than I have.

@DiamonRush - This is the style I'd like to be able to pull off, so thank you for sharing them with us. I could see these used in magazine ads. Great job. I look forward to seeing your progress.

@AgentDrex I'm using the 17-55mm f/2.8 Canon. I don't know your knowledge (I'm so hoping this is right in English) about lenses, but this one is great when you got a lot of (day)light.
I'm happy with it.. and I also want the 50mm so then I will a different focus on the center of the image and that gaussian 'blur' at the edges.

Next week sunday I have another shoot and I will certainly post the pictures here :).

I know of that lens for sure...supposed to pretty good...haven't had the luck to shoot with it yet but one is on craigslist...just a little out of my price range at the moment...good luck at the shoot! break a lens (is that what you say to photographers to wish them luck like break a leg to an actor?)

I like the shot of Bettina the most! Welcome to TPF.

Welcome! Love the 3rd especially, very beautiful.. but I agree on the hand!

Beautiful work!

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to TPF mate, that's certianly some nice images to start with. For me the second shot is brilliant, absolutley spot on.

Woo! Another Dutchie!
Hi there. :D

Nice shots. I won't be of much help in the portrait area I'm afraid, I'm more into wildlife/macro, but if you ever need some help with your English I might be of more use. :p

Most reactions

Back