My Photography

Taroo2a

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I have added my pictures to flickr and I would highly appreciate it if you could atleast take a look at them and tell me what you think about them, my flickr is Flickr: Tarek Al Khatib's Photostream
Please note that all pictures are taken by me using a Canon EOS 1000D Rebel XS and shall not be used anyhow without my permission, all rights reserved.

Sincerely,
Taroo2a

Hi and welcome to the forum. You will get better response if you choose ONE or TWO of your favorite shots and post them here in this thread. Most folks don't want to follow links ;)

OK y'all, let's stop the profanity flying right and left and keep this clean. Thank you.

Taroo, welcome to the Forum, first of all. As Trever1t mentioned, it would do you more good to post a few shots here, your best ones. Use the
tags to post.

Well to be honest with you, I can't pick 1 or 2, its extremely hard, that's why I made a photostream, some people may have time to view them all and others may not, thanks to the ones who do and even the ones who don't since they've atleast tried but they have no time on their hands.

More pictures have been added!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back