Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
anni.jpg

loone_mann.jpg

loone_herm.jpg

loone_randomfolk.jpg

sann.jpg

more in my blogspot

All kind of criticism would be highly appreciated. Doesn't matter if you comment my photos here or there but I'm dying to get some feedback because nobody has ever said something that could really be useful to me. So whatever you have to say- say it. Which do you like the most, which don't you like at all (and why)?

The pictures are mainly taken last summer but I'm adding some shots as well.

Last edited:
i would post your favorites on the site so you would get more people to comment. its overwhelming to look at all those photos and decide on what to comment. but, overall i think you have some good creativity. there was one with a baby being tossed in the air and i liked that one alot, it stuck out to me. You have some good people photography. I saw few butterfly shots that were not in focus though. i would suggest a macro lens for those sorts of shots. there was a few in there, where i was like "what am i supposed to be looking at" so i would see if you could make sure you subject in the photo is defined more. hope this is helpful.

i would post your favorites on the site so you would get more people to comment. its overwhelming to look at all those photos and decide on what to comment. but, overall i think you have some good creativity. there was one with a baby being tossed in the air and i liked that one alot, it stuck out to me. You have some good people photography. I saw few butterfly shots that were not in focus though. i would suggest a macro lens for those sorts of shots. there was a few in there, where i was like "what am i supposed to be looking at" so i would see if you could make sure you subject in the photo is defined more. hope this is helpful.

Thanks a lot, you sure were helpful.
Which photos made you think "what am i supposed to be looking at", if I may ask?

I liked most of them, they are very nice indeed. There is one butterfly shot blurry, I guess it is caused of DOF. Maybe you should close the aperture a little on that shot.
But as I said, they are beautiful. Congratulations.

I liked most of them, they are very nice indeed. There is one butterfly shot blurry, I guess it is caused of DOF. Maybe you should close the aperture a little on that shot.
But as I said, they are beautiful. Congratulations.

Made me happier. Thank you!

Haha, thanks, I'll say that to her.

And by the way, I added some new shots, if anyone cares :) click

About the last two photos you have added;

The old woman seems to be thoughtfull because she doesn't know what to do with her crazy daughter (the photo below) :lol:. Great composition :mrgreen:

I love the baby throwing photo - that does sound abit wrong when I say that :lol:

And the 1st one stuck out as 'hangover' ;)

About the last two photos you have added;

The old woman seems to be thoughtfull because she doesn't know what to do with her crazy daughter (the photo below) :lol:. Great composition :mrgreen:

Thank you and that's a nice theory. But I've got to disappoint you- they're not even acquainted. : )

I love the baby throwing photo - that does sound abit wrong when I say that :lol:

And the 1st one stuck out as 'hangover' ;)

Thanks. I don't like it myself, though, it could be a lot more straighter and stuff..But I was sitting on the ground when the baby's mother(?) came and just threw the baby on air without consulting me and I had to act quick..

And the girl with the cup, she actually had a tummy ache.

Thanks a lot, you sure were helpful.
Which photos made you think "what am i supposed to be looking at", if I may ask?

i glad i could help. the ones i thought that about was the photo with the leg and chain, and the one of the motorcycle and the one after it. they are fine photos but i think if you had defined what you wanted to be the star in the photo, they may have turned out a little better. for instance, in the motorcycle pic, are the people the subject or is the motorcycle the subject? but thats just my opinion though. :wink:

i glad i could help. the ones i thought that about was the photo with the leg and chain, and the one of the motorcycle and the one after it. they are fine photos but i think if you had defined what you wanted to be the star in the photo, they may have turned out a little better. for instance, in the motorcycle pic, are the people the subject or is the motorcycle the subject? but thats just my opinion though. :wink:

Yeah, the leg really is pointless, gonna delete it, don't really know why I put it there in the first place.
The one with the motorcycle I like because of the old woman and the young boy behind it. But unfortunately they're a little too unnoticeable..
The one after that definetely wants to have a click on it to make the picture bigger - the way the old lady looks at my punky friend is quite funny.

I don't care much for the first one w/ the coffee mug. I can't put my finger on it but something's bugging me about the shot.

The first time I looked at the baby being tossed in the air I thought it was a statue! I like this one.

I'm not sure you captured the scary, retro look on the last one, or if it just looks like a picture that didn't turn out. I don't care for it much

Keep shooting! Got some great ideas!

I don't care much for the first one w/ the coffee mug. I can't put my finger on it but something's bugging me about the shot.

The first time I looked at the baby being tossed in the air I thought it was a statue! I like this one.

I'm not sure you captured the scary, retro look on the last one, or if it just looks like a picture that didn't turn out. I don't care for it much

Keep shooting! Got some great ideas!

A little harsher words, thank you!

Posted another new picture.

I hate them, they look like they were shot by a 4 year old!

just kidding, I'm not a very harsh person

Most reactions

Back