My photoshop work.

Mr. Fingers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hmmm, not sure if it belongs in here but i used to use Photoshop & while using it i learn't quite alot from all the filters & stuff & created a few digital images, well edited them, in this case it was cars, i'd take a standard looking car then use random bits & brushes, lighting, effect & change the look completely, i guess being new to photography, it'll come in handy.:D

1mk8.jpg

2no8.jpg

3cf3.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Freaking awesome. You must show more of your work!

Hi, thank you very much.

This is of my first bike, my Yamaha R6.
As you can see, i was going for a dark corner with the light showing little but enough to make out the bike.

35392451jj1.jpg

50003150qt5.jpg

Mitsubishi Colt, went for the racing look as you can see. :)

75515245fm0.jpg

02qz4.jpg

97008081jc1.jpg

The one below was originally the chassis you see, apart from the wheels & speedo's i air brushed everything on the car with the photoshop brush & filters, so kinda hard to get that realistic look going on.

2006pontiacsolsticechassw6.jpg

2004bentleycontinendallov9.jpg

WOW. Dude that's some crazy stuff. Very nice!

I almost don't believe you these look so good. Then again, how else would they have before and after pics in the same angle? Good job, no GREAT job. Still think th elast one could be fake bu tI'll decide to believe you.

very cool I would love to have your talent ..
How long does it take to complete the average image?

Thanks for all you're comments, appreciate it. I did have plenty more scattered around the net but can't find anymore..
How long? Well i remember i used to rush mine & wouldn't look over for mistakes which saves time i guess so over the space of a few days probably about 5 hours.
Stopped doing it about 2 years ago now, but it was a interesting hobby i suppose, learnt loads in Photoshop with the shading & filters etc etc.

Cheers.

I almost don't believe you these look so good. Then again, how else would they have before and after pics in the same angle? Good job, no GREAT job. Still think th elast one could be fake bu tI'll decide to believe you.

Hi there, havn't got any of the work in progress from years ago but i did put the chassis over my photo so you can see where i built around it.:D
82586324bx6.jpg

well it doesn't look fake to me! A very good job!

That is some incredible work. Really impressive!

But the only way I'll believe you is if you do a cool effect like those to a pic of my bike! lol

I hope I have talent 1/4 that of yours. I could never render somethin glike the reflections in the bike pic out of my head alone, and NEVER could create an entire realistically rendered, and shiny car around a chassis with anyhting other than a pen, paper and airbrush.

Thats some fantastic work. I'm jealous of it really!

Thanks again for the comments. I was bored today & not quite sure what it is lol, but came out with this.

n181kunenesunset2hn8.jpg

n181kunenesunsetoa6.jpg

Another i did today. Again, not quite sure what planet they're on but i love those fantasy pictures, the ones with the over sized moons & galaxy's in the sky.
As you can see, i had a little trouble with the lighting, any tips would be great. :)

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

81130761cj2.jpg

sunsetbc8.jpg

Most reactions

Back