My Progress Thanks to TPF

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a big thank you to give to all the regulars here at TPF that have assisted me with my photographic growth.

I went from this:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...llery/127921-some-images-skull-agentdrex.html

To this:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...082-fogged-lens-not-here-some-photos-c-c.html

I find it a huge commitment that I could get better at anything that quickly. That's under five years, not too shabby, IMHO.

Again, thank you for all the kind words, gentle proddings, dastardly words of doom, etc. etc. etc.

You guys make TPF rock!

You should have recoreded a speech on a podium and gave special thanks to your dear friends that helped you the most. Start with God and your parents then so on :lol:

Pretty impressive arc you've traversed so far, AgentDrex....really! The before and the after shots demonstrate a huge advancement in your vision and sense of aesthetics, as well as a marked elevation of your level of camera-handling and technical fundamentals.
Pretty danged impressive on your part. Good work!

Dear a god, who may or may not exist, thank you? and to my parents thank you for making me deal with life...I didn't ask for it, but I'll attempt to make the best of it regardless...let's see...um, the one guy from that one show, thank you for being you so I don't have to...douche-bag...and I want to thank all the other little people that helped me get here to wherever it is I am, thank you so much, your names weren't worth remembering but I'm thanking you anyhow...now on to this wedding gig...

Once I shoot some more decent photos, I am planning on making a musical photo montage you see sometimes on youtube and that is where I'll put it...most likely will be made with Adobe Premiere...

Drex, if you gonna make a music video hire this guy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back