DSC_0602.jpg

5. Monday Mornin'
DSC_0654.jpg

6. New York Wildlife
DSC_0816.jpg

onjpg.jpg

Thanks for looking. C&C appreciated

Mark

I like the second one. I think it is a nice portrait the dog, and i think the snow adds a nice interest factor.

the first, third, and fourth one are okay, but not great. The first would be better if you had gotten a little more of the dog in the frame. The third is cute but it is just a typical dog shot. four could have been really good if the dogs face was turned just a little to the right so you could have seen more of his face. good idea though, i would try that one again if you get the chance.

the bird on the wire was a good idea. he is cute but not sharp at all. maybe use a tripod next time and get a little closer.

very beautiful bird. and it is good he is in focus but his surrounding arent very pretty, like the big marble thing covering up his bottom half. i know you couldnt help that but it doent help the photo any. not a bad photo though.

squirrel photo: cute subject, good comp, and you didnt blow any of the highlights of the snow out which is good, but looks like some camera shake. It is hard to take cloudy snow shots without a tripod.

hope this helps!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back