My recent work- I'm sticking to my promise to post!

EJBPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here's some recent work of mine. Please dont hate me for not posting the settings!!! I often do but I just don't have time right now. Thanks for looking!

williams1.jpg

williams14of60copy.jpg

williams19of60copy.jpg

davis62of28copy.jpg

ilp2.jpg

trike2.jpg

williams47of60copy.jpg

Oh I love when you post and I hate it at the same time - lol j/k. I'm still trying here. :) So I know you dont have time to post the settings and that's cool, no prob but when you have time can you tell us what the lighting was in the last one? ;) Nice to see ya!

Lol everyone is asking me about that Kathi! :) It was just a really well lit bedroom. If you look in my post on ILP in JSO (Which btw... I'm FA now!!! WOOO! I just applied recently.) i posted the SOOC.

THanks for posting :) Let me know if you ever want me to CC anything specific of yours or walk you through pping over the phone sometime.

Lol everyone is asking me about that Kathi! :) It was just a really well lit bedroom. If you look in my post on ILP in JSO (Which btw... I'm FA now!!! WOOO! I just applied recently.) i posted the SOOC.

THanks for posting :) Let me know if you ever want me to CC anything specific of yours or walk you through pping over the phone sometime.

Erin that is awesome - congrats on your application acceptance. I will see that SOOC. I have a very important shoot on Thursday - important because its my first on location INDOORS (scary!) I just got a flash today and I am cramming on how to use it! ;) Thanks for the offer of the pp advice. I kept a few of the steps I remember of yours in mind for the pics I poted in this thread http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98320 but I still didnt get even close. grr. lol

Lol OKAY KATHI! DONT DO THAT TO ME! lol you need a warning on that, I was scared- i hate snakes!! Lol anyway, those look very nice actually and I can see big improvements believe it or not. You may not be able to but I definitely can. You're getting there. Trust me I look at audrey woulards work and I get depressed so I know the feeling.... but its that jealousy that drives the hunger to be better and its the hunger that will get you there :)

They always look great, I love the eyes in the last one:)

Erin, these are gorgeous! I love the use of the hats. I will have to try and remember to tell my clients to bring theirs since winter is fast approaching here anyway.
The only one that bothers me just a little bit is #5 but only because he's wearing the winter hat with that shirt. My eyes really want to look at his face and the hat, but that shirt keeps trying to compete for attention too;)
The pictures of him on his trike are really cute too.
You have a really lovely pp style!

Don't worry, it is all in the exif ;)

# Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 1/1250 second = 0.00080 second
# Lens F-Number/F-Stop = 28/10 = F2.80
# Exposure Program = aperture priority (3)
# ISO Speed Ratings = 250
# Exif Version = 0221
# Original Date/Time = 2007:11:11 22:17:30
# Digitization Date/Time = 2007:11:11 22:17:30
# Shutter Speed Value (APEX) = 10287712/1000000
Shutter Speed (Exposure Time) = 1/1250.00 second
# Aperture Value (APEX) = 2970854/1000000
Aperture = F2.80
# Exposure Bias (EV) = 2/3 = 0.67
# Max Aperture Value (APEX) = 175/100 = 1.75
Max Aperture = F1.83
# Metering Mode = pattern / multi-segment (5)
# Flash = Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode
# Focal Length = 85/1 mm = 85.00 mm

some nice images here ... we can see you are having lots of fun with your 5D :)

Here's some recent work of mine. Please dont hate me for not posting the settings!!! I often do but I just don't have time right now. Thanks for looking!

williams1.jpg

Just gorgeous Erin! I look forward to seeing your work. I love them all, but 1&7 are breathtaking!!

I do love the hats in the images too. Very Audrey Woulard of you, LOL. I hope to get to use some when it cools off more here in TX.

Thank you!!! :)

Stellar girl, lol I love your comment. Audrey is definitely the goal here. I am trying :) I gave myself the goal of 2010, I need to be as good as her :) Well see

Always a pleasure to see your inspirational work Erin.

You are helping to push me to reach my full potential every time I see your images. Im not all that much into the hat thing, but I am big on outdoor portraits. Maybe I will have you critique some of my latest child portraits. I havent posted many of them here lately because Ive been so busy, but I'll try to get a few of them up.

Again, wonderful job on the images, but that goes without saying. :)

NJ

Most reactions

New Topics

Back